High light of Saigon by sidecar ( 4 hrs )
As you know , French came to Saigon in 1859 . And they wanted to re- built Saigon into a little Paris, a pearl of South East Asia . For this trip ,we not only take you to follow the steps of French instructions , but also give you a special moment to discover another face of Saigon .
- 8am :By sidecar we will take you to the most beautiful place in Saigon – Notre dam Cathedral , Post office center ,book street .
- 8: 30am Then driving along the walking street ( Nguyen Hue street ) to the Saigon river , floating market in Saigon ( district 4- D4 ). We stop there , for you to walk along the floating fruit market in Saigon ,a
nd fruit tasting if our traveller want to .
- 9:15 am : Back to the center , pay a visit at War museum around 30-45 minutes . ( up to our travellers )
- 10 am : driving to the “ Do Phu coffee – where the VC store their weapon under the secret bunker . This is an unforgettable experience . And enjoy our local coffee there .
- 11am : continue our adventure by sidecar to the whole sale flower market ( D10 ) where supply all the flowers to our market in Saigon and the neighbor provinces .Photo stop and walking around the market
- The following place is China town with Bird market,
rooster market, second hand spare parts of motorbike market ,
tobacco market , plastic market , fruit market , and the biggest whole sale market in China town – Binh Tay . Walking around the market . Sidecar along the Tofu canal - Vo Van Kiet boulevard
then back to your hotel around 12am .